Amazon.com has Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Cam with 1080P FHD HDR Front and Back Wide Angle dual lens on sale for $125.99. Shipping is free.
- Mini dual lens dash cam: Small Size, front facing and back facing camera in one body. On dual cam recording mode, simultaneously captures the road ahead and the cabin in HD video (Front:1440x1080p30 HD, Rear: 1280x720p30 HD). On front cam recording, 1920×1080 @30fps Full-HD resolution of front cam provides great sharp video quality and super night vision with infrared light for the front cam.
- Wide Viewing: Ultra wide viewing angle films the road ahead and inside your car without edge distortion(Front: 170°, Rear: 140°).
- Event Protect: G-Sensor data protection automatically senses a crash and saves the video files so they are not overwritten or corrupted. Also supports manually locking videos.
- Seamless Loop: loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Auto LCD off after the recording begins so you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Support up to 64GB card, please format it to FAT32 first.
- Dual Parking Modes: Auto switch the dash camera to Parking Mode. Triggered by the Motion Detection, the camera will auto record when people or things come closer to your car from 10M / 33FT away in front. Triggered by Time Lapse, the camera will keep taking photos at the set time interval and then auto edit them together to a video clip. Please note: Parking modes only works for front camera.