GeekBuying.com has Tanix TX5 Android 6.0 Marshmallow TV BOX with Amlogic S905X processor, 4K, KODI 2G/8G 802.11 b/g/n LAN Media Player on sale for $43.99.
- Amlogic S905X
- Amlogic S905X is a low cost version of Amlogic S905 with a lower operating frequency, built-in stereo DAC, integrated Ethernet PHY, 4K VP9 and HDR10 & HLG support.
- DDR3 2GB RAM, eMMC 8GB Flash
- It boasts DDR3 2GB RAM, and eMMC 8GB Flash, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n wireless standard, among which 802.11b has a maximum bandwidth of 11 Mbps, 802.11g 54 Mbps and 802.11n 150 Mbps.
- 100M LAN
- Equipped with 100M LAN Interface for unfettered internet surfing.
- 4K Resolution
- The latest in a line of broadcast and media resolutions, 4K is due to replace 1080p as the highest-resolution signal available for in-home movies and television. With a minimum resolution of 3,840 pixels wide and 2,160 pixels high, making it the equivalent to two 1080p screens in height and two in length.