Microsoft’s annual 12 days sale promotion started on 5th of December and is running in full swing now. If you missed out on any of the company’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Windows and Xbox deals, now is your chance. Unusually, the company is revealing all of its deals ahead of time. Just like in previous years, each day will offer you a different deal that’s going to be valid for one day only. Each deal will be available on a select day at 12AM PT from Microsoft’s retail stores and online site in the US and Canada. Some of the highlights include 50 percent off select Xbox One games, a $100 gift card for purchasing a HTC Vive or Oculus Rift VR headset, and up to 40 percent off Dell PCs.
Full list of deals:
- Day 1, December 5th: Save up to $1,000 on select Intel PCs starting at $199
- Day 2, December 6th: Save $100 on Lenovo Ideapad 110, only $199
- Day 3, December 7th: Save 50 percent on select Xbox One games
- Day 4, December 8th: Save $250 on Surface Core M devices
- Day 5, December 9th: Save up to 70 percent on select Windows tablets
- Day 6, December 10th: Save up to $250 on the Windows Premium Collection PCs
- Day 7, December 11th: Get a $25 Microsoft Store gift card/code with the purchase of select Xbox Wireless Controllers
- Day 8, December 12th: Save $50 and get two free select games with select Xbox One consoles
- Day 9, December 13th: Get a $100 Microsoft Store gift card/code with the purchase of HTC Vive or Oculus Rift
- Day 10, December 14th: Save up to $1,000 on select Intel powered gaming PCs
- Day 11, December 15th: Save up to 40 percent on select Dell PCs
- Day 12, December 16th: Get a type cover with any Surface Pro 4 for up to $159.99 in savings
Aside from these deals, there are in-store doorbusters which includes giving away giftcards on specific days. Hop on the link to find out more.