Setting up Kodi to watch Live TV is pretty easy. If you have supporting hardware and correct plugins, you can watch OTA channels through Kodi.
Follow these steps to setup Live TV:
- Click on add-ons in the Kodi sidebar.
- Hover over my add-ons in sidebar.
- Select PVR clients.
- Select the relevant PVR client for your hardware from the list
- Click install.
- All of your channels have been pulled into Kodi’s main interface
- When you first go into your TV section in Kodi, it’ll pop up a list of channels on the left of the screen with currently playing shows.
- To see more channels you just scroll.
- There’s also a neat TV guide for viewing everything that’s on now and upcoming across your entire channel list. And whenever you’re watching something live, flicking out to the full guide or even just the upcoming guide for that channel never gets rid of what you’re watching. It always fades into the background.