Google launched the most awaited photo scan app which will let you turn your old printed photos into digital ones with the power of computational photography. Using the app is pretty simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Download the photo scan app from Google play store.
- Open up the app, and it will have you put the picture down on a flat surface in front of you.
- Take four pictures of it at various angles to correct for glare.
- PhotoScan will stitch them together to make one nice digital scan of the picture.
- Once the picture is scanned, it’ll automatically be color corrected and cropped in to look as good as possible.
- Picture scans can be saved or uploaded to Google Photos with the tag “scans”
This new PhotoScan app is an excellent way to help people preserve those memories forever. Head over to play store to grab it right away. It is FREE just like any other Google app.