Kodi app is wonderful and you need to keep updating it for it to work great. Its an easy task and we make it more simple for you.
Just follow these simple steps to update Kodi app on any Android box:
- Launch Android Box Home Screen > Go to Apps
- Click on Browser App > Then type the URL https://kodi.tv/download
- Now scroll down to select Android
- It will ask if you want to install Kodi 17.6 on either Google Play or ARMV7A, so click on ARMV7A
- It will ask again if you want to download Kodi via ES Downloader or Browser. Select ES Downloader > Downloading will start
- Once the download is complete, close the Browser > Go to Android Box Home Screen > Click on Apps > Now select AppInstaller app
- A box will open which will ask your permission for installation in either Local Disk or ScanDisk SD Card, select Local Disk
- You will find Kodi Android App listed, select click on it
- A new page will appear which will inform Kodi users that the new version will replace the existing version, but the data will not be lost. Click All > Then press Install
- Once the app is installed, click Open > Now the newest version of Kodi i.e. 17.6 will appear > Enjoy!