Kodi is basically a media player which can be installed on Nexbox TV box powered by Android. With Kodi on Nexbox you can watch movies and TV shows from around the world. Functionality of Kodi app can be extended by installing addons. Fusion Installer is a link to our Kodi Addons server. You’ll need the Fusion Installer to be configured before you’re be able to install any Kodi addons. It should only take about a minute to get the Fusion Installer for Kodi configured. Exodus is the top rated addon for watching movies and TV shows.
Steps mentioned below will guide you in setting up Kodi addons:
- Open Kodi app on your Nexbox.
- Navigate to the “File manager” tab under the “SYSTEM” menu.
- Click on the “Add source” option.
- Select the top text input box marked “<None>” under the “Enter the paths of browse for the media locations” field.
- Type in “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” without quotations, and then press the “Done” button. In case you’re having trouble, press the “Symbols” button to insert the colon and forward slashes.
- Select the bottom text input box under the “Enter a name for the media Source” field.
- Type in “fusion” without quotations, and then press the “Done” button.
- Press “OK” button and you’ll now notice that “fusion” is listed within the “File manager” window.
- Return to the main menu, then Navigate to the “Settings” tab under the “SYSTEM” menu.
Installing Exodus Fusion addon:
- Select the “Add-ons” option from the left side menu bar.
- Select the “Install from zip file” option.
- Select the “fusion” folder from the listing
- Select xbmc-repos
- Select english
- Select repo.exodus.x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Exodus repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Exodus
- Select Install
- Wait for Addon enabled notification