When using a VPN it is best to disconnect from it when downloading apps from Amazon or making purchases.
Follow these steps to install VPN:
- Sign up Here for an IPVanish paid service plan and get a username and password.
- Goto the top of the page and highlight Home
- Click to the left and a search menu will come up.
- Type in IPVanish VPN.
- Scroll to it, highlight it and click it.
- IPVanish box will pop up. Click it.
- Click Get. It will Download and Install.
- Click Open when it is done.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- After logging in, there are a few options to choose from to get the best server for you, by Country and City, with locations all around the world.
- Click connect and OK on the popup box.
- Once connected to a server you can always disconnect by clicking the big Disconnect button.
- Once connected to a VPN Server press the HOME button on the remote to leave the VPN running and go Kodi.
- Your Fire Stick and Kodi will now go through the VPN server for the city that was selected.
- Be sure to disconnect from the VPN when downloading apps or making purchases on Amazon.