As you might already know, NEXBOX A95X – B7N is a super-mini Android TV box equipped with quad core Amlogic S905X Cortex A53 CPU which will provide a better 4K ultimate HD video experience for users.
Here’s a simple guide for you folks to install Pulse CCM build on your Kodi Nexbox:
1. Open Kodi and wait until addons have updated.
2. Go to Programs and click on Ares Wizard.
3. Click on Browse Builds and click on Pulse.
4. Get the build pin from http://bit.ly/getbuildpin
5. Click on Pulse CCM and then click Fresh Start.
6. Select yes to wipe everything clean.
7. Kodi will close and then repeat steps 1 thru 4.
8. You will now click Pulse CCM and click install.
9. You will get a prompt to backup, select No.
Kodi will now force close and everything will be updated. When you reopen Kodi, wait until addons complete updating in the bottom right corner. Enjoy!