If you are unsure of how to download and install Kodi on your Mac. That’s where we come in, and don’t worry, the process is a lot simpler than you might’ve thought.
- Download the latest version of Kodi for Mac from here, available as a disk image.
- Open the Kodi disk image (if it doesn’t open automatically – it will if downloaded via Safari).
- Drag the Kodi icon into the Applications folder to install the software on your Mac.
- Open Kodi – the first time you open the app, depending on your Gatekeeper settings, you may get a message informing you that Kodi “can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”. Simply right click (CMD + click) the Kodi app and click Open, and it’ll bypass this feature. Alternatively, you can head to the Security & Privacy section of System Preferences and select “Anywhere” where it says “Allow applications downloaded from:”.
- You’re done! Kodi should then open, and you’re free to use it as you see fit.
That’s about it! You’ll be using Kodi for all your media streaming needs in no time.